Sat, Oct 07|
Team Rowland Ride
Registration Now Open! The Team Rowland Ride to Eradicate Parkinson's will return to Oak Mountain State Park on October 7th. Go to the Team Rowland Page to Register at https://www.teamrowland.org/
Time & Location
Oct 07, 2023, 8:00 AM
Pelham, 200 Terrace Dr, Pelham, AL 35124, USA
About the event
Learn more and register for this event at: https://give.michaeljfox.org/event/2023-team-rowland-road-series/e428717
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
- Please go to the Team Rowland Page to register
- Click on the “2023 RIDE REGISTRATION” link
- Pick your challenge: Choose from rides of 5, 10, 15, or 30 miles Flat straightaways to rolling hills There’s a course to accommodate riders of all ages and skill levels. As the miles increase, so does the degree of incline. Choose wisely! 1-mile Stroll & Roll – If a long bike ride isn’t your speed, there is still a way for everyone to be part of the event and part of the fun. Create your own ride, gather your friends, and join us virtually
START YOUR FUNDRAISING EARLY!
Remember, this is a fundraising event! Your registration fees offset the cost of the event, but our hope is that all of our participants will leverage their networks and help us raise money to Eradicate Parkinson's disease!
The more you raise, the more Rider Swag and Prizes you qualify for!
- $500: Team Rowland Hat
- $1,000: Custom Team Rowland Rider’s Jersey
Special Recognition for the top 10 fundraisers - Earn a Custom Team Rowland Yellow Jersey - move over Tour de France!
IF YOU CAN’T RIDE, COME LEND A HAND
- It takes a lot of dedicated volunteers to make this event a reality.
- We need volunteers of all ages and abilities.
- If you can help, register to volunteer HERE