Presented by the Ernest G. DeBakey Charitable Foundation, The Parkinson Association of Alabama cordially invites you to join us on May 15, 2020 for a Virtual Taste for a Cure event. Participants can look forward to the following:
- Choice of 2 dinner options, thoughtfully prepared by Black Sheep Kitchen
- A bottle of wine curated by Finch Fines Wine (one bottle per household)
- Desert by Pastry Art Bake Shoppe
- Pre-recorded video presentation
- Facebook Live video stream
Event participants can choose from the following two dinner options:
- Roasted Chicken Dinner: Lemon and fresh herb roasted Joyce Farms chicken, whipped sweet potatoes, green beans, homemade rolls and desert.
- Crab Cake Dinner: Crab Cake BSK Avocado Ranch, roasted vegetables, mixed green salad, homemade rolls and desert.
For desert with either dinner option, participants can look forward to delicious Baby Bites from Pastry Art Bake Shoppe.
Registration is $75 per person and anyone interested in participating should visit the registration page accessible from this link to register and confirm dinner preferences.
Meal service delivery begins at 3:00 p.m. on May 15 and delivery to your home is provided at no cost for zip codes 35209, 35213, 35223, 35226, 35242 and 35243. Curbside pickup from Black Sheep Kitchen is also available between 4:00 – 4:30 p.m. for anyone that would like to participate and resides in a different zip code.
At 6:45 p.m., you are invited to watch a Taste For A Cure video at our website while virtually enjoying your meal prepared by Black Sheep Kitchen.
- Unique food, beer, and wine pairings conceived and prepared by an all-star team of local chefs from your favorite Birmingham restaurants. Black Sheep Kitchen and Golden Rule BBQ have confirmed. We’ll be announcing more soon!
- Unforgettable live and silent auctions, like this amazing trip to Manciano, Italy!
Proceeds benefit medical research towards a cure for Parkinson’s disease. Tickets may be purchased online now and you can follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for the latest updates. If you’d like to be a sponsor for this event, please contact Bibby Bailey for more information.
Current Confirmed Sponsors:
Current Confirmed In-kind:
- Unique food, beer, and wine pairings conceived and prepared by an all-star team of local chefs
- Unforgettable live and silent auctions
Proceeds benefit medical research towards a cure for Parkinson’s disease. Tickets will be on sale soon and you can follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for the latest updates. If you’d like to be a sponsor for this event, please contact Bibby Bailey for more information.