Please make plans to join us Friday, May 15 at 6:25 PM on Facebook Live for the 2020 Virtual Taste For A Cure Live Auction. Our live event kicks off at 6:25 PM with host and PAA Emeritus Director, Ken Cater, followed by our live auction at 6:45.
Whether you simply want to watch our Facebook Live stream or bid with reckless abandon, participating in the auction is easy! Simply access this link at 6:25 PM:
Viewers interested in bidding should simply respond when prompted in the Facebook Live Comments and a brief overview of instructions will be provided prior to the start of the auction. Winning bidders will be contacted after the auction by PAA personnel to reconcile payment and fulfillment of winning bids.
Bryan Knox, of BCK Auctions, promises to deliver an exciting online live auction.
This year’s auction items include:
- Willow Point Golf & Country Club at Lake Martin – Two rooms plus a leisure room for two nights at Willow Point Golf & Country Club Villas, boat rental and 4 rounds of golf. Package includes Friday night dinner, breakfast/lunch/dinner on Saturday and Sunday brunch. All meals are for four. The package excludes alcohol.
- Tennessee Whiskey Adventure – Jack Daniel’s Tour and Tasting for 2, Lynchburg Tennessee, 3-Night stay in a superior guest room at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel.
- Explore Key West – Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel, 3-Night Stay with Airfare for 2.
- Sipping Napa Valley at Home (Virtual) – This experience includes three bottles of The Setting Wines and a private virtual tasting with a professional sommelier.
- Sipping Italy at Home (Virtual) – Enjoy a special collection of 12 bottles of Italian red wines, each with high wine scores selected by a sommelier team. These labels and vintages are difficult to find in the US.
- Virtual Broadway ‘Ask Me Anything’ – Enjoy a 30-minute interaction with the elite of theatrical professionals from some of Broadway’s most popular productions. Winner will have a choice of productions such as Ain’t Too Proud, Chicago, Come From Away, The Lion King, and schedule time to chat with a participating cast member for a 30-minute ‘Ask Me Anything’!
- Virtual Entertainment Comedy Hour – Invite your friends, family and neighbors to a web conference and share some laughs hosted by a professional NYC Stand-up Comedian!
- Stock the Bar including a 12-year old bottle of The Macallan, Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky.
- A Lady’s White 14 Karat Bezel Set Pendant donated by Couch’s Jewelers in Anniston, Alabama.
The 2020 Virtual Taste for a Cure is made possible through the generous support of our sponsors. We hope you’ll take a moment to to consider the individuals and organizations below that empower our mission and make events like this possible. Thank you Sponsors!
Ernest G. DeBakey Charitable Foundation, EBSCO Industries, Inc. McWane, Inc., Badham & Buck, LLC, Black Sheep Kitchen, Renee & Mike Booker, Maggie & Will Brooke, Burr & Forman, Comer Companies, Alice Major, Protective Life Corporation, Alabama Neurology Associates, PC, BHK Investment Advisors, LLC, Susan Brouillette & John Beard, Stacy & Brian Corbett, Finch Fine Wines, MW/Davis Dumas & Associates, McMinn Family, Carey & Dan Thomasson, Ilene & Allan Wilensky, Acadia Pharmaceuticals, Adamas Pharmaceuticals, American Family Care, AMP Consulting, Badham & Buck, LLC, Brasfield & Gorrie, Corporate Realty, CrewSouth, Kolbe Clinic, Luckie & Company, Maynard Cooper & Gale, Pastry Art Bake Shoppe, Penny & Ruffner Page, Ray and Poynor Properties, Regions Bank, Russell Lands on Lake Martin, ServisFirst Bank, Carol & Rusty Stewart, Tanner Foundation, Vulcan Materials Company, Sherry & Lloyd Wilso, Baker Donelson