PAA is pleased to announce a Parkinsons’s Regeneration Training workshop on Saturday, August 12 from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM at the Atmore Community Hospital. This interactive workshop for fitness, wellness, and medical professionals, along with those affected by Parkinson’s Disease, will first provide participants with a better understanding of the following:
- Parkinson’s Disease (PD) and its symptoms
- How PD may affect overall functionality and quality of life
- How to help reduce or eliminate falls & injury through exercise programming
- Retraining the brain for better movement and multi-tasking abilities
Further, through hands-on application, participants will learn advanced risk assessments and optimal exercises, concepts, and techniques to help PD patients reduce falls and improve the following:
- Balance / Stability / Agility
- Breathing capacity
- Cognitive & dual tasking abilities
- Mobility and movement
- Overall functionality
EARLY BIRD PRICING FOR FITNESS PROFESSIONALS: $149 ($149 through August 1, 2017. $175 beginning August 2, 2017) People with PD and Caregivers: $69/person or $109/couple.
To register or learn more, visit www.parkinsonsregenerationtraining.com.